On 10/11/08 21:41, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
[...]
> If you want to work on this, and are able to communicate in Dutch, you
> can subscribe on the maillist: http://www.opentaal.nl/mailinglist.php

When I try to access the "beheerpagina" about (un)subscribing to the
mailing list, SeaMonkey tells me that:
- The certificate is not trusted because its issuer is unknown
- The certificate is only valid for *.uitwisselplatform.nl (and thus not
for uitwisselplatform.nl with no prefix)
- The certificate has expired on 16 September 2007 at 01:59

I could add it to my browser as a permanent exception, but what is the
purpose of having certificates expire if you are to accept them more
than a year after their expiration date?

Maybe someone on the list could give an admin of uitwisselplatform.nl a
phone call? Or should I open a bug at Mozilla for the "Tech Evangelism"
product, "Dutch language" component, about the fact that that site
presents a certificate which is more than a year overdue?

Best regards,
Tony.
--
What good is having someone who can walk on water if you don't follow
in his footsteps?