Gorilla3D (sutabi?) wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone is actively working on this. If not I'll be
> more then happy to join the effort, in programming this.  I use vim
> everyday and although I cant help the scripts that make vim so amazing
> I can atleast help the site.
>
> If your interested in some of my work http://gorilla3d.com/portfolio ,
> most of my work is Php & Mysql

Well, in my browser that page mostly generates warnings and tells me a
plugin is missing.  Not very portable...

In the spirit of Vim, the website should render properly on just about
any browser, without any plugin requirements.  And preferably without
using any javascript.

And won't let anyone working on the Vim website without knowning their
real name.

--
Q: What's orange and sounds like a parrot?
A: A carrot