Hi,
Please see the attachment to understand what's happening.
Such wrong character rendering happens:
 * when I insert some character before other characters.
 * when I am  in command mode, the flashing cursor will fuss the character
it is on. But this happens only on first flash, the flashes after won't fuss
the character, instead, the character turned to normal. As an effect, if I
move the cursor too fast(move away before second flash), the characters
under the cursor trace will be fussed.
 * When I was under pure English environment, everything are OK. This issue
happened after I set
    LC_CTYPE="zh_CN.UTF-8" in my /etc/environment.
 * This only happens in gvim. vim is OK.

I am running ubuntu.

 Any suggestion is appreciated, thank you in advance!

--
-------
Myself: www.leefurong.cn