Hi,

Nate wrote:
>> I really like the fuzzyfinder plugin, but when my project is located
>> within a mediumly deep directory structure, the matched pathnames that
>> it displays in its dropdown are absolute, and hence too long to see what
>
> Johnathan,
>
> I added a kludge to fix this exact problem.

Many, many thanks for your info Nate!

I'm pouring over all the information very deeply. As I'm sure you realise, the
version of fuzzyfinder which you patched is no longer the latest, so I'm trying
to squint at the latest version and apply a similar patch. No luck thus far
(It's quite different)

I notice while I'm at it that the latest version of fuzzyfind has a comment to
the effect that it introduced *exactly* this feature. Perhaps this is why I see
it working on Ubuntu out of the box. I am not yet sure why it doesn't work for
me on Windows.

If I figure it out, I'll post the results here and mail them to fuzzyfinder
author, just in they find it useful. Otherwise I'll revert to an older version
of fuzzyfind and use your patch.

Many thanks,

    Jonathan

--