Hi, I know I am a little slow, but I can't find the reason for this.

I haven't been using vim Sessions because of a major annoyance that I
can't figure out and am hoping someone can tell me why this is
happening.

I have set the highlighting for comments to green in my ~/.vimrc:

hi Comment ctermfg=green

Big deal.

Ok so when I save a session, :mksession , and reload it, my
highlighting doesn't take effect, the comments are light blue which is
EXTREMELY annoying, so I don't use it. My question is, where the heck
is vim getting the highlighting for Session files ? And why only the
highlighting ? All of my other ~/.vimrc settings come through fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, you guys rock.

-j