Hello all, I'm new to vim and having a bit of trouble. I'm using
MacVim and trying to install scripts from vim.org into my ~/.vim
folder. In my .vimrc I've got these lines to map keyboard shortcuts:

autocmd FileType haskell nmap <C-c><C-l> :GhciRange<CR>
autocmd FileType haskell vmap <C-c><C-l> :GhciRange<CR>
autocmd FileType haskell nmap <C-c><C-f> :GhciFile<CR>

When I try to use these key combinations, I get a message saying "not
an editor command." I've looked around on google and vim's built-in
help, but I'm not really making much progress. Any suggestions on what
I'm doing wrong?