On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 03:18:22PM +0100, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:

> > You can send me directly (i.e. not on the mailing list) an excerpt of
> > your aliases_file to see how vim 7.2 behaves.
>
> Will do.

After some next private mail exchanges I could fix the problem by adding
the line :
 :let g:aliases_file = $HOME . '/.mutt/mail_aliases'
in my .vimrc.

Thank you for your help !

By the way, I have in mind to write a new script entirely from scratch
for that purpose (with some new improvements like multiple aliases file
handling). If so, I guess you'll all see me again here. :-)

--
Nicolas Sebrecht