Around about 18/02/09 10:32, StarWing typed ...
> BUT, if you use :normal command, the behavior is changed, if you
> select "def", and input <ESC>:norm! gvc, it changed to:
> abc
>    ^ the cursor is here!

   Well, according to the help for :normal, you can't remain in 'insert'
mode after it's finished, so ':normal gvc' is equivalent to 'gvc<Esc>' an
that then gives to the same thing, I think.

   If you really want to end up in insert mode, I guess you want something like:

normal gvx
startinsert

--
[n...@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature