Hi Ted :)

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 16:48, Ted Pavlic <t...@tedpavlic.com> wrote:
>> Lately I'm giving a chance to GMail as email client, using the "It's all
>> text" firefox addon that allows me to use Vim to edit email (one of the
>> things I didn't like about GMail, not being able to use Vim to edit).
>
> A better solution is to use the "Vimperator" Firefox addon. Then you...

Been there, done that... and it was like hell... For me, the "It's all
text" addon is much better than Vimperator. Thanks anyway for the
suggestion :)

> 2.) Can use Vim keybindings in every other part of Firefox.

And this is what caused most of my pains. I prefer to use Firefox with a
mouse ;) An editor is a different matter, though, because most of the
"work" is done using the keyboard, so moving using the keyboard is
natural. In the browser I seldom write anything, so I prefer to use the
mouse O:)