I too have been searching for a solution for this for quite a long time now but
have found nothing. I hope someone can shed some light on this topic...

--- On Wed, 3/25/09, Andrew Falanga <af300...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Andrew Falanga <af300...@gmail.com>
Subject: IntelliSense for C#
To: vim_use@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 12:17 PM

Hi,

I asked about this in a thread a few weeks ago to which I got only one
response.  I was linked to something called OmniCppComplete
(http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=1520).  I'm using Vim
7.2 and would really prefer to use Vim over Visual Studio.  (Frankly, it's bad
enough having to work in Windows instead of UNIX, being deprived of Vim is
worse.)  The main thing keeping me from using Vim all the time is the lack of
IntelliSense in Vim that is in Visual Studio.  I'm not familiar with each
assembly that I have to link with and using IntelliSense to see what's in the
objects, etc., is a real time saver.

So, I'm installed the Visual Studio plugin for Vim and can link to Visual
Studio from within Vim now.  However, I'm still lacking the IntelliSense.  I
thought that this would be the answer,
http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=747 or the site
http://insenvim.sourceforge.net/.  Is there anything in Vim that acts like
Intellisense that I can use for C#, C++ and C (the three languages that I'm
working with)?

Thanks,
Andy