The difference is obvious in your screenshot, but I can't repro it. At
high DPI on my Win32 Vista SP1, gvim 7.2.147 looks just as sharp as
Notepad or Notepad++.

Nevertheless, here's a patch. I tested it on XP SP 2 also.

--
/George V. Reilly  geo...@reilly.org
http://www.georgevreilly.com/blog  http://blogs.cozi.com/tech