On Mon, Mar 30, at 11:41 John Beckett wrote:

> Seriously, I have to make it clear that I'm not trying to impose
> my personal opinion. People in the list have to support my
> whining and say whether they want conformity or not. I'm not
> going to take my time to personally educate a bunch of refugees
> from Microsoft forums unless the list thinks it's worthwhile.

You have my support too. It might be more easier for you (not to direct
expose your name) to create a new account named "admin" and to answer
with this account to people that are not following the netiquete. (Just
to make it look like the official answer, some people might don't know
that you are the group administrator and perhaps will ignore you, if you
post as John Beckett)

Also in a typical answer, you can include a link to the guidelines or
whatever you think is appropriate.

> John

Regards,
Agathoklis.