Saluton Maxim :)

On Tue 19 May 2009 12:27 +0200, Maxim Kim <h...@gmail.com> dixit:
> Hi Raúl
> On 19 май, 13:35, Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado <raul...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> nnoremap <buffer><Leader>o :while getline(".")[col(".") - 1] ==
>> '>'\|normal l\|endwhile<CR>
> It doesn't work for me either. I suppose that 'map' has the similar
> limitation as :execute has.

No, the problem is that bar after "normal l", which "normal" sees as
part of the command... my bad, because I already knew about the same
limitation for "map", but...

> As far as I can see the following mapping does what you want:
> nnoremap <buffer><Leader>o :call search('>\+', 'cWe')<CR>

Which is much better than my while loop. Thanks a lot, because I didn't
know that "search()" could move to the end of the match.

Thanks A LOT for your help :)))