Hey Everyone,

I just got a job working with unix on a daily basis. I have a script
that I call that will launch a terminal for me. In this case it
launches rxvt. I use the script to ssh into a box and by calling the
script it opens up the ssh in a new window for me. The problem I am
running into is on certain Solaris servers when I go to vi a file I
get this.
I don't know what kind of terminal you are on - all I have is 'rxvt'.
>From vi and all I get to see is just one line of the file.
I have googled this line and came across a site that says to specify
the terminal type but it did not have anything for rxvt. Thank you in
advance for your assistance with this.