Nathan Huesken wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I issue :make in my projects root, I can see by te console output, that
> it should generatate a errorfile (using tee). But when I try to open this
> file, it does not exist. I tried to set makeef to different files, non is
> created.
>
> Any hints why?

Nathan,
The error file is used only as temporary storage for the output of the
make command. After Vim has parsed the errors according to
'errorformat', the error file is deleted. If you don't set 'makeef',
Vim will use an internally generated tempfile, so you really shouldn't
have to set this option. The steps are described in detail in the Vim help:

        :help make_makeprg

To view the results of the make, jump to errors, etc..., use the various
"quickfix" commands. E.g.,

:clist lists the errors with the internal pager
:copen opens a window displaying the errors
:cc [nr] displays (jumps to) the specified error.

        :help quickfix

Hope it helps...
Brett Stahlman