Folks,

While we're on the topic of java.vim, I noticed two things that seemed
to me to be bugs, but it is likely that I haven't considered the
myriad consequences of the following:

1) On line 49 of ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/runtime/syntax/java.vim,
"String" is not included in the list of javaTypes. I added it locally
and haven't seen any ill effects, but wonder if this is wise.

2) On line 155 of that file, JSP is excluded from having its JavaDoc
highlighted. I have locally removed "&& main_syntax != 'jsp'" from
line 155. Again, no radical ill effects, but curious why JSP is
excluded?

Dave