Yogi wrote:
> Thanks Jürgen, Christian, and Tim. This works like a breeze now.
> vim_use list is awesome. :-)
>
> Regards,
> Yogi
>
> On Nov 17, 11:02 am, Tim Chase <v...@tim.thechases.com> wrote:
>
>>> but it does not seem to work. Apparently, "match" can be used to match
>>> [*only one*] group. So, in the above example, underlining works (since
>>> it appears last), but bold and italics don't.
>>>
>> For a small set of them, there are
>>
>>    :match
>>    :2match
>>    :3match
>>
>> For more than 3 flavors, you can use the matchadd() function
>>
>>    :help matchadd()
>>
>> -tim

Yogi,

Please bottom post on this list. Quote a small (relevant) part of the
message you are replying to, and put your text underneath.

The guidelines for the list may be found at:
http://groups.google.com/group/vim_use/web/vim-information

I believe there's a plugin that facilitates the use of multiple matches,
too -- look in vim.sf.net for it.

Regards,
Chip Campbell