On 2009-11-23, epanda wrote:

> On 23 nov, 21:10, Joan Miquel Torres Rigo <joanmiq...@mallorcaweb.net>
> wrote:
> > 2009/11/23 epanda <callingel...@hotmail.fr>
> >

> > > Hi,
> >
> > > I would like to move curso in normal mode to next ; character.
> >
> > > How can I do ?
> >
> > Shorter than "/;"<intro>?
> >
> > Maybe remapping some key to this command I think...

> My script has to move in normal mode to the next ;

As has been requested of you before, please do not top-post your
replies to this list.

If the next ; is on the same line as the cursor, you could use this:

    normal f;

If the next ; could be on a different line from the cursor, you
could use either this:

    exe "normal /;\<CR>"

or this:

    call search(";")

One advantage to using search() over using / is that the former does
not affect the contents of the search register.

HTH,
Gary