Bill Lam wrote:

> lun, 14 Dec 2009, Isaac skribis:
> > World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to
> > working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to
> > reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and
> > injustice.
>
> I heard this organisation is being well known for spending major
> proportion of donation received for its own administration expense and
> staff payroll.

My experience is that World Vision is well organized and doing good
things.  We worked together with them in Kibaale until they moved on to
another area.

In our experience only about 30% of the sponsorship money ends up being
used for the child you are sponsoring.  For ICCF that is 98%.
This is possible because we work with volunteers and the extra costs are
covered by one-time donations.

--
Due knot trussed yore spell chequer two fined awl miss steaks.