Hi,
I am using gVim 7.2 under Windows 7 and I have customized my En-Us
keyboard  using the MS Keyboard Layout Creator, so that it contains
not only English characters, but also Czech ones and others (e.g.
Latin long
vocals), which have diacritical marks. It works perfectly well in all
programs but gVim (even Vim console version and Vim console Cygwin
version work correctly).
The problem is that some of the diacritical marks get just stripped
away, e.g. I type "ř" and get just "r". I noticed this happens only
with characters outside of the Latin-1 (or CP1252?) charset (e.g. I
can type "ä" all right), but it doesn't depend on the encoding, file
encoding, terminal encoding or language setting in gVim.
Could anyone help me how to solve or at least understand the problem?
Thanks,
Tuetschek