Hi all,

Is there an event (or something similar to it) which captures the
insertion or deletion in Vim? Or, basically, an event to notify the
buffer is modified, and to provide the information of the
modification.

For example, a user do a paste on the buffer. Then, the event will
provide me what the string is pasted. Another example, a user do a
replace. Then, then the event will provide me what string is deleted,
what the replacement is, and also the position of that string.

Is there such event in Vim? or maybe a workaround for it. Something
similar to "startDocumentListen" in h nb-events.
Can anybody advise me on this matter?

Anna