Xueqian Zhao <xueqianz...@gmail.com>:
> Current, I met that when I press Enter key, vim executed :make
> automatically. However, I only map ctrl+M to be the shortcut of :make.
>
> I don't knwo why this happens. After I remove my .vimrc file, no such
> problem, so I think it results from the .vimrc file.

Ctrl-M is the escape sequence for the Enter key, so they're the same.
You can check this by typing <Ctrl-V><Enter> in insert mode. I don't
know any way around this, so you should just use a different key.

        Jan

--
OpenPGP Key-ID: 00A0FD5F
"Peace, n.: In international affairs, a period of cheating between two