Ben, thank you very much!

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 4:45 AM, Benjamin R. Haskell <v...@benizi.com> wrote:
> Three things that help it work:

I will study these subjects.

> This was a fun one, even though I suspect you already worked around it
> somehow.

I hadn't, was living with the wrong coloring up to now.
I certainly learned a lot about vim trying to figure this one out, and
this is always fun :)

Also, I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, I only saw this today (I
not-that-often search for subjects in which I took part to see the
follow ups).

I will see what I can do about the line break before the CDATA, if I
find anything I'll post here.

Thanks again!

Vitor