On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:56:07 -0700 (PDT)
MasterKey <damienrad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone get this to work?

Did you create a ctags file in the directory containing your project?
I haven't been using omnicppcomplete very long, but I do know it will
not pick stuff up until it is not included in a "tags" file. Ie,
nothing is automatically included just because you defined it.

The command I've been using is
ctags -R --c++-kinds=+p --fields=+iaS --extra=+q --language-force=C++

You can look thru the resulting tags file to make sure it contains what
you want.

--
MK <halfcountp...@intergate.com>