On Jun 17, 4:18 pm, Horacio Hidalgo <horacio.hida...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am wondering if there is any way to move inside a C file just by going
> from one function declaration to the next one back and forth, I remember I
> have seen macros to fold the functions and just keep the definitions to the
> eye but I would like to see if there is any other way

Horacio,
If I understand correctly what you're asking, you can use the
following maps:
]] (next function beginning)
[[ (previous function beginning)
][ (next function end)
[] (previous function end)

:help ]]

Also, for jumping around in C functions, you probably want to get
comfortable using ctags...

:help tags

Sincerely,
Brett Stahlman