Our build process includes stand-alone library checking, which can manifest lines along the lines of:

/path/to/libsomething.so: undefined symbol: jibbyjobby()

Is there anything I can add to errorformat that would ensure that that was in the list? I'd like 'cwindow' to open even if that's the only sort of error

I've tried "%f: undefined symbol: %m" but of course that tries to load the .so into vim, which is not terribly useful. Plus it then only reports an error of “jibbyjobby()”. I tried adding a zero-width match on the “undefined symbol” text, but that then didn't match (this is still vim 7.0, BTW, on CentOS5).

  So, any thoughts?  Or do I just have to live without it?

--
[n...@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[n...@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature