By the way, in my gvim,
$VIM     = D:\gVimPortable\App\Vim
$HOME = D:\gVimPortable\Data\settings
the doc,plugin,color,.... folders are in $HOME\vimfiles

All the plugins are put in $HOME\vimfiles\plugin , including plugin
C.VIM.

Now I want to put the c.vim's folder c-support in $HOME\vimfiles\c-
support , but it will cause that warning. (Nor is $HOME\.vim\c-
support)
I can only put c-support in $VIM\vimfiles\c-support.