Hi vicky!

[Fixing quotation, please don't top poste]

On Fr, 20 Aug 2010, vicky b wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Christian Brabandt
> <cbli...@256bit.org>wrote:
> > Did you run the helptags command?

>     Nope i havent what are the arguments required can you please tell me in
> detail.

In cygwin, you run :helptags /usr/share/vim/vim72/doc and in Windows
Gvim you run :helptags install_directory\vimfiles\doc

In general, it is no good idea to extract something into the
installation directory of vim. This can be overwritten as soon as you
install new Runtime files or a new Vim Version. Therefore one uses the
~/.vim directory (on Unix and a like e.g. Cygwin) or the vimfiles
directory (on Windows)

regards,
Christian
--
Die Dicken leben zwar kürzer, aber sie essen länger.
                -- Stanislaw Jerzy Lec (eig. S. J. de Tusch-Letz)