On Tuesday 24 August 2010 14:18:18 Eric Smith wrote:

> Has anyone written a utility to convert syntax highlighted vim
> to a printable or displayable format like html, rtf or pdf?

> I have my own customised highlight rules and want to be lazy
> and just autogenerate to a format that I can send to someone.

> Am I in luck?

yes, and it is included in a normal install

just edit the module you want to print and issue

    :TOhtml

this will save it with an 'html' extension and you can open
that and print from your browser

the command accepts a range too if you don't want to print the
whole thing -- see

    :h 2html.vim

for a more complete description

sc