I’m using a function that highlights search patterns with different
colors using “matchadd” and “highlight”.  The function works
completely fine, but the issue I have is when I try to print anything
either by hardcopy or convert something to html, it won’t include that
highlighting that’s displayed on the screen.  All the syntax
highlighting is present but not the custom highlighting I want in
addition.  Is there something that will allow this custom search
highlighting to print?  I believe this to be similar to the normal
search highlighting with a yellow color.  I’ve found that the yellow
is not included when printing also.  If someone knows anything how to
change this, I would greatly appreciate it.

-Bryce