2010/10/2 ZyX <zyx....@gmail.com>:
> присланное в 17:09:18 02 октября 2010, Суббота.
> Отправитель: Joan Miquel Torres Rigo:
>
> To execute something just before vim exists, you can use `VimLeave`
> autocommand,
> like that:
>    autocmd VimLeave * KillAllScreens
> (you must define KillAllScreens autocommand by yourself). About capturing
> vim's
> pid: use ``let g:vimpid=system('echo -n $PPID')+0''

Thank you a lot.

I'm still a newbie in vim scripting and I must to end up reading
autocommands documentation but seems it will do just that I need.

Note: If I understood well, the command you given will run
KillAllScreens once per each buffer but, of course, this is trivial to
solve by using some flag variable.

Regards.

--
Linux Registered User #164872