> On 10/05/10 15:01, Ven Tadipatri wrote:
>
> > Wow, that's great! I learned two new features of vim with one
> > e-mail thread- using * and #, as well as how to paste buffer
> > contents with ctrl+r.

For what it's worth, if you don't mind using the mouse, you can also
right click on a selection, choose "copy", then at the command line
use shift-insert to paste from the clipboard.  Sometimes that can be
quicker, at least until you're adept at using the various registers
with built-in commands.

-B