Hi!

I want to compile vim with gui on my Ubuntu 10.10 64bits, and I did
the two steps
that you said:

$ sudo apt-get install xorg-dev

and

$ sudo apt-get build-dep vim-gnome

but when I tried to configure, with the command

./configure --enable-rubyinterp --enable-cscope --enable-fontset --
enable-gui=gnome2 --with-features=huge --with-compiledby="Felipe
Orellana Castillo"

Still can't set the gui, and I recieve this message

> checking --enable-gui argument... no GUI support

I already installed a lot of packages, I don't know what's wrong
I wish you could help me

I let a full <a href="http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~forellan/
out.txt">configure output</a>

Thanks, Greetings