On 17/10/10 17:47, Simon Ruderich wrote:
On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 05:59:03AM -0700, parag wrote:
[snip]

So that when I can use the % character to go to the end of a code
segment ( ie to the next end )

Try the matchit plugin [1]. It supports "arbitrary" start/end
tags. Useful for HTML/Python/etc. as well.

Simon

[1]: http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=39

The matchit plugin is distributed with Vim but not enabled by default. See ":help matchit-install".

Best regards,
Tony.
--
"Avoid revolution or expect to get shot.  Mother and I will grieve, but
we will gladly buy a dinner for the National Guardsman who shot you."