Hi everyone,

I use VIM 6.3 (I cannot update it) on Red Hat.

I have a set of abbreviations defined in my .vimrc file that allows me to
type very fast.
However, when I copy&paste some text using the mouse, if some string inside
the new text matches any of my defined abbreviations, it is also expanded
automatically.
But when I copy and paste text with the mouse I would like that text not to
be modified.

Is there any way to prevent vim from expanding abbreviations when text in
pasted?

Thank you very much in advance.
Jose