Hi Dennis Benzinger:

Thanks for your reply, and I just checked, vim 7.3.75 does not have this
problem. And actually this problem was introduced by a shortcut which linked
to the the gvim.exe located inside vim 7.2's directory. I tried to install a
later version (e.g. 7.3.75) of vim without noticed that it has changed to
another directory.

Thanks again for your help
BR
Wang, Mengjia