On Jan 7, 3:33 am, Róbert Kohányi <kohanyi.rob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've wondered about that if is there a way in Vim to change the color of
> specific line numbers? Obviously after :set number. For the purpose of
> highlighting line numbers where marks are set or something.

I think if I understand correctly you want to highlight a specific
number in the line number column. I do not believe this is possible. I
would also like to see this, mainly so I can have line zero
highlighted with relative line numbers.

However, there are some plugins out there for using the sign column
instead of the number column to indicate special lines. I cannot
remember the name or script ID, but I know there is at least one out
there for showing which lines have marks on them.