--
David Fishburn
Solutions Architect
iAnywhere Solutions / Sybase
On 1/18/2011 4:01 AM, Christian Brabandt wrote:
On Tue, January 18, 2011 8:40 am, sergio wrote:
On 01/18/2011 05:55 AM, David Fishburn wrote:

<GOTO zone serial>
     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:SRChooseHiGrp
You simply run those commands from within your script.
Have you tried it?
No. Because I don't know how to select zoneSerial group from script.
The first
action that I need to do it is put my cursor to serial group. I do this
with my
  keys. And than I say SRChooseHiGrp to select it. I can do
SRChooseHiGrp
from script, but I can't do the first action from script.
You need to script a little bit. Something like this:
Just for the archives, see my previous response, this code is not necessary since you can do everything from what the plugin provides for you.

Dave