On 02/23/2011 04:14 PM, ZyX wrote:
I recently found that there exists `g:' (without any text after `:') variable
which is a dictionary that holds all other global variables, same for `b:', `t:'
and `w:' variables. Can anybody point me in which help topic they are described?

You can read about them at

  :help g:

(there are actually a bunch of them in that same area, and

  :help internal-variables

drops you a little before the section)

By the way, the following hack works:
     let g:["000"]="test"
     echo g:000

Also documented in the aforementioned help:

"""
The scope name by itself can be used as a |Dictionary|. For example, to delete all script-local variables
"""

-tim