> What kind of file are you editing? Maybe it's something to do with
> syntax highlighting or a filetype plugin that is different between the
> machines? Does it happen with that stuff turned off?

Hi, Ben.

I work with several file types. I thought about a problem specific to
JavaScript becouse this kind of file uses IndentAnything plugin to it's indent
script. But the problem happens only in Windows (not in the Mac). The problem
occurs in all kind of file, not only JavaScript type. And the problem is
intermitent. That is, sometimes the double-quoted is printied, sometimes not.
But this just happens with Vim/GVim 7.3, doesn't happen with version 7.2.

Alessandro