After having installed the minibufexpl I have a broken command line window.
To reproduce:

Without minibufexpl everything behaves normal. After installation of
minibufexpl I can edit one buffer and use the command line window (q:). I can
edit a second (or more) buffers without problems but when I try to access the
command line window with more that one buffer loaded I get the following error
messages:

Error detected while processing function
<SNR>24_AutoUpdate..<SNR>24_StartExplorer..<SNR>24_FindCrea teWindow:
line   20:
E11: Invalid in command-line window; <CR> executes, CTRL-C quits: 1 wincmd w
Press ENTER or type command to continue

I cannot navigate through the command list, I get errors on every key press.
Is this a bug?

Vim: 7.3
minibufexpl: 6.4.0

Marco