My problem is that my keymappings doesn't seem to work.
But that would not be particularly strange it only happens to some of
them
for instance I have changed ; to : in normal-mode and visual-mode
but all that starts with either <LEADER> or ',' or '\' seems to be
broken.

my vimrc:
silent! call pathogen#runtime_append_all_bundles()
silent! call pathogen#helptags()
nmap <LEADER>nn :colorscheme navajo-night<CR>
nmap ,bn <ESC>:bn<CR>
nmap ,bp <ESC>:bp<CR>
nmap ,bd <ESC>:bd<CR>
nmap ,ne <ESC>:NERDTree<CR>
nmap ,nc <ESC>:NERDTreeClose<CR>
nnoremap : ;
nnoremap ; :
vnoremap : ;
vnoremap ; :
cnoremap ; :
cnoremap : ;
" I just happen to edit a lot of latex stuff for my local chessclub,
and these
" are in high use, as they include a big part of my native language.
nmap <F3> <ESC>:GundoToggle<CR>
nmap <LEADER>o <ESC>:so ~/.vimrc<CR>
" One thing to remember <C-[> actually = <ESC>!
map <C-h> <C-W>h
map <C-j> <C-W>j
map <C-k> <C-W>k
map <C-l> <C-W>l
nmap ,c :only<CR>
map ,sp <ESC>:sp<CR>
"
set nocp "No compatability.
set expandtab
set noautoindent
set nohls
set tw=0
set ruler
set laststatus=2
set wildmenu
set showcmd
set nu " Put line numbers
set hidden " the mysterius hidden, which makes vim more graceful about
" changing away from files that have changes..
" Fold Section
set foldlevel=0 " fold level says don't fold automatically
set foldmethod=manual
set foldenable
" Done Fold section
set nobackup " I really don't like ~ files.
set nowritebackup " I don't like any backup files..
set noswapfile " I hate .swp files.
set tabstop=2
set showmatch " Shows matchin paren
set statusline=\ File:\ %F%m%r%h\ %w\ \ \ Current\ dir:\%r%{getcwd()}
%h
"
colors xoria256 " I kind of like this however navajo-night is also
good.
"
"Navajo-night is kind of what I would use for nighttime, if I had no
light on.
" This is for some latex stuff.
" Mostly relevant if I get the magasine in our chess club
filetype plugin on
filetype indent on
let g:tex_flavor='latex'

"all my spell mistakes.