On May 11, 2011 at 11:51 AM -0500, Waters, Bill wrote:
I often use ":g/<pattern>/d" to delete select lines. But I just realized that I don't know how to retrieve all of those lines after performing this command. If I do a 'p' after this, I only get the last line that was deleted. How can I paste all of the lines that were deleted?

:reg will display the content of all the registers.

If you want to past what's in register c, then try:
    "cp

You can also selective copy or delete into a specific register by prepending the command with "a, where is the letter of the register you want to store it in. Run help on 'copy-move' to read more.

Personally, I use the plugin Yankring because I find it much faster to work with.