hello i have a doubt to map keys in the vimrc file I have two plugins
NERDTree and the Command-T. And he is set to open by pressing the Standing
Leader p and I want to change it to Ctrl N.

the code looks like this in vimrc
silent! nmap <silent> <Leader>p :NERDTreeToggle<CR>
nnoremap <silent> <C-f> :call FindInNERDTree()<CR>

and I put so
silent! nmap <silent> <C-n> :NERDTreeToggle<CR>
nnoremap <silent> <C-f> :call FindInNERDTree()<CR>

this is Ctrl-N but does not work

and the line of this so-Command-T
nnoremap <Leader>t :CommandT<CR>

and I put so I want to open it with Ctrl-t
nnoremap <C-t> :CommandT<CR>

but none worked as I do?