Hi

I've been trying to get the clang_complete plugin to work with
objective c code for iOS. It works for C++ code which means that it's
installed right. However when it comes to objective-c code that is
intended to run on iOS it fails. For example this code here:

#import <UIKit/UIKit.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
    NSAutoreleasePool *pool = [[NSAutoreleasePool alloc] init];
    int retVal = UIApplicationMain(argc, argv, nil, nil);
    [pool release];
    return retVal;
}

Fails with:

UIKit/UIKit.h file not found

when I try to invoke autocompletion on an entity with a 'dot' e.g.
typing 'pool.'

I can compile it on the command line successfully with the following
command:

clang -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/
Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator4.3.sdk -
D__IPHONE_OS_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED=40300 -c main.m

So I assume somehow I have to tell clang_complete to use the
parameters above in addition to what it already knows. How do I do
that?

Thanks