When using :make, we have sometimes to hit enter twice
1) after make was executed (as any !shell_cmd)
2) once more to close a window showing the same information as :cc it
seems.
(something like
   (3 sur 5) : error: expected β€˜;’ before β€˜std’
)

In fact sometimes 2) does not occur and 2) is written in the
commandline of vim (better I think)
And sometimes 2) occur and this time the message is not written in the
command line of vim.

Has someone any explanation of this?
And a solution so that we always could always press enter once and
then the message is written in the commandline.

I saw a similar question in the group in the archives but did not find
the solution proposed satisfactory. So I try again hopping for better
chance ;-)