Hello.
Recently I've written my first Vim plugin which allows me to jump to most
used files/directories in Symfony (PHP) projects. It works as expected in
all of them but one. I have a project which is mounted to my local directory
via sshfs (don't ask why ;)). Plugin detects Symfony's main dir by finding
'symfony' file:
let l:maindir = findfile("symfony", ".*;")
And this is not working in this particular project. It seems that no file
can be found with findfile() when mounted with sshfs, cause in normal
situation
echo findfile("symfony", ".")
returns "symfony" and in sshfs one returns nothing. Is this a bug or I am
doing something wrong?