I've got the following command in my .vimrc:

command FN set nofoldenable | setl foldcolumn=0

The following command issued in normal mode is fine:

:source c:/Program\ Files/Vim/vim73/ftplugin/qf.vim | copen | FN

The following command yields "E488: Trailing characters":

:source c:/Program\ Files/Vim/vim73/ftplugin/qf.vim | copen | FN |
setl number

Is there a simple tweak I can apply to have "setl number" issued after
FN?  Eventually, I'm going to stuff the entire (debugged) line into
yet another two-letter command.