Hi Taylor!

On Mi, 07 Sep 2011, Taylor Hedberg wrote:

> Good to know it's not just me. :)
>
> If I can provide any additional information to assist you in tracking
> down the bug, just let me know. I'd be happy to help.

The problem is, netrw sets 'isk' in s:NetrwSafeOptions() to include
among others the slash. And then the syntax match htmlTagName doesn't
match anymore, since it uses the \< and \> to anchor the tags.

It doesn't seem to reset this option in s:NetrwOptionRestore()

It should probably also restore the other options it sets locally.

regards,
Christian