My Vim session usually have few vertical/horizantal windows
open. Often I do a search within one window and since
incsearch is set, screen scrolls down to first match and is
highlighted. What I am looking for is to have all
occurrences/matches within other windows highlighted as I type
within active window. Please let me know if there is a way to
do this.

I don't know of any way to get all windows to perform an incsearch in the same way that happens in a single window. From what I read at ":help 'scrollbind'", I suspect that it's not something readily possible because each character not only has to search the current buffer, but all other visible buffers, and it will timeout after about 0.5sec to keep Vim responsive to your typing (assuming it was built with +reltime).

However, once the search is completed, setting 'hls' should highlight the match in all the windows. If the window-content is similar, you can also try setting 'scrollbind', though that may be tangential to your question.

-tim